Re: [OM] OM Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Repairs
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:03:15 -0500
Since the BG2 chirps I'll assume the main cap is charging to 300+ volts.
Check R-104 and R-202 (it sometimes cracks).
Then D-101 and the continuity between it and R-104 (the trace sometimes burns).
After that it's a guessing game -- wiggle the caps and check to see if they're
broken.  Also, check all the diodes you can find, then the transistors.