[OM] F280 balance fill

Subject: [OM] F280 balance fill
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:06:01 -0500
Alright, so I need to rely on the chart to make a balanced fill?  Lets
just say that I am shooting in bright daylight (sunny 16) and I want to
reduce the shadows in someone eyes to look more natural.

My scene is metering at f5.6 @ 1/1000  from the chart, it looks like for
ASA 100, I will have to be at approx. 2.2' from the subject, no matter
what aperture I use since the corresponding shutter speeds are
relatively level. (i.e. 1/2000 @ f4)

My question also is: how do I shoot someone at 10'?  The camera on AUTO
will not let me (unless I use exp. comp.) do a 1/125 @ f6.3.

bob