Re: [OM] F280 & multi-spot

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 & multi-spot
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:01:37 -0400
I think that Nikon, etc., are way ahead of us on this one. They kept on
with R&D for professionals. I believe you can dial up (button up?) pro
flashes for degree of fill in FP or normal modes.

Perhaps some of the independent flashes would handle it? And provide much
more power than the F280.

Use a big reflector!

Tom

On Tuesday, April 23, 2002 at 12:03, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx