Re: [OM] more on multi-spot

Subject: Re: [OM] more on multi-spot
From: "Babis E. Mavridis" <mavridis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:43:51 +0300
> hard back light.  They recommend a couple spots on the girl and one on the
> background.  In general this example gives one an idea of a common
> situation in which multispot metering works well, and the example is

Yes this is a good example, but it's not the basics to shoot anything.
You must find the same girl (joking) dressing with
the same clothes and with the same enviroment (not joking)
to get the same photo.

I know that many people knows but from the other hand,
there are other that they don't know the basics on spot mettering.

So I need few simple rules for the spot mettering that can work on "any
subject" in any light in any film in any place :)

So if eveybody know that rules, It's ok with me.
But if you don't, we can talk about them.

Babis