[OM] Portraits for comment

Subject: [OM] Portraits for comment
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:26:09 -0400
Hi folks,
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I recently took portraits of local chorus
members. I've placed them on a website for your perusal. This group has such
depth in experience and ability to articulate very useful commentary, I beg
your indulgence. If you'd care to look and provide constructive criticism,
I'd be quite appreciative.

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3m2s8/Portraits/index.htm

All photos were taken with the following rig:
OM4T
Zuiko 100/2.8 @ 5.6 (as measured by Minolta Autometer IIIf)
Sunpak 433D fired into 43" umbrella 45 degrees to the left of camera
2 foot by 4 foot foam core reflector just out of view on the right
Neutral grey material over projection screen 3 or 4 feet behind subject
Kodak Portra 160NC film rated at 160

Thanks!
Mickey Trageser