Re: [OM] E-Bay Prices

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Bay Prices
From: "Ron Ashford" <Ron.Ashford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:42:20 +1200
Mr Moose (and others)

I'm sure there is a sermon, or at least an analogy in this love ~ hate thing
you guys have got going with the E-babe. Sitting over on the other side of
the pond (as we Australasians are prone to say) its like being a kid looking
in the Christmas windows of the large department stores downtown in the
1950's. Lots of glitter and wonderful sights, but we never got to buy such
things, but it was fun to look & watch.

;-}

Ron