[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3327

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3327
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:42:30 -0700

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:51:08 -0400
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Couple of E-10 shots

Since this list convinced me (didn't take too much arm twisting!) to buy
an E-10, I've been having a lot of fun with it and have a couple shots
posted on webaperture (
http://www.webaperture.com/gallery/new.php?act=&sid=&cid=&mid=&kid=&curp
age=7 ) - it's the Water World and Indian Maiden in Moonlight shots.
Have a look and let me know what you think!  I got the idea for the CD
and water from another site.  The Indian Maiden is a combination of
shots, all taken with the E-10

Now I'm going to have to try the same with my OM-4T!

Thanks!

Jim Caldwell

Jim, those are terrific and very creative photos taken with the E10. I especially like the portrait of Jewel!
What a wonderful subject and portrait!

Great work.
Stephen.
--