Re: [OM] Any Camera Designers?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any Camera Designers?
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:56:29 +0200
I think that the main problem would be the management of the distance
between film and lens mount in the various configurations... because you
would have to put... the basic mount with gears... a sort of reverse
adaptall mount... and then only your lens... all that within for lenses that
are designed for direct mount... the adjustement of film to lens mount can
be resolved on the body or on the reverse adptall mount...

Building a simple body would be easier (less difficult) than building a set
of lenses... in a way it's already done by cosina with the voigtlander
Bessa's...  we want a bessa reflex (not an om2000) with OMmount...

by the way... is there any Tmount ring to connect  L39 or M39 lenses on an
OMmount (or even a pen F mount)... I just found a russian 85/1,5 and would
like to use it on something else than a Zenith3M....

Stephan