Re: [OM] F280 ModPhoto

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 ModPhoto
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:57:21 +0200
At 20:35 24.04.02, George S. wrote:
Thomas,
Your numbers (for working flash distance in super FP mode) agree exactly with the flash distance chart in Olympus Vision Age # 6. Those distances in the magazine are only given for the working flash distance, and are not broken down further to fill ratios as yours are. Your chart is going right into my reference folder!

On my way home last night I realized I had made a little mistake in the calculations, but I've corrected them and the chart now. I also tried using my own written advise when I came home, so today I've changed the text somewhat and added a column in the chart ;-)
Hope it makes sense now, at least I think I've made it clearer to myself.

It's still at http://www.fys.uio.no/~tbryhn/main/F280chart.html

Thomas Bryhn