Re: [OM] Auto Exposure on OM4T(Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Auto Exposure on OM4T(Long)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:05:31 -0700
Winsor,
Those thought processes are the exact reasoning behind my not owning a 4t. I
mean no disrespect toward you or to the dissertation you have just given on
shutter speeds, movement, etc. I am impressed. My problem is that I borrowed
my brother's
4t one time and every time I started to compose a shot, light flashes such
as crescents and spots would start forming in the light paths between my
eyes and my brain. Now I know what was causing this phenomenon. My brain was
overriding my physical tendency to trip the shutter due to a message that I
wasn't getting...."Switch to manual....Switch to manual...."
Richard

That is a good point. At least you know what you are dealing with. The reason the questions even occurred to me was the discussion of the the F280 flash which is dependent on how the auto exposure works.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?