[OM] AG's stroboframe

Subject: [OM] AG's stroboframe
From: Rick <R.Adshead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:08:40 -0400
AG-schnozz wrote:

"Only problem I encountered
was focusing--it forces you to use your right hand for focusing...."

AG,
I also have a Stroboframe (not sure what model-got it used) and it also
allows the camera to rotate. But I HATE the backwards orientation so I took
it apart and put it back together in the mirror image position (only had to
drill 1 hole). Now I hold it with the right hand and focus with the left and
it is MUCH better. Yes, I use a cable release to trip the shutter. You may
want to consider this.

Regards,
Rick