Re: [OM] Good News

Subject: Re: [OM] Good News
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:20:15 -0500
At 05:44 PM 4/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:
The following received an Honorable Mention at the annual photo show

snip

"Best of Show" from one juror gets nothing from another; put your photos down and spin the roulette wheel. If at least one of three or four lands somewhere "in the ribbons" I declare success. Under those criteria, a "green ribbon" is Good News. :-)

Congratulations John. Remember that fame is the last temptation of the noble mind. They are all outstanding photographs. I'd rather make photographs than judge them. Let them figure out what they're trying to do. Just you keep doing what you do.

Joel W.