Re: [OM] TOPE 9, the guessing who

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 9, the guessing who
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:53:06 -0700

From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>

In a message dated 4/25/02, Mike Vegila writes:

TOPE 9 was my first entry. Despite being a pretty confident racing
photographer, I tend to be humbled by and in awe of the work I see from
many here. In my quest to improve as a photographer I think it a good
idea for me to participate in these, and besides, it's fun.

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing yours again once the single-blind experiment code is broken! <grin> I'm glad you're participating, MIke. I find it a good impetus for improving my skills!

It may not be as easy as you predict in some cases. I see a lot of
similarity in our shooting styles, access isuues and long lens head-on
shots aside. Those here who know our styles could likely tell though.

You might be right about that.....it would be interesting to try an experiment of that type
with some off-list viewers sometime, maybe.

BTW, in a recent post you mentioned an email with a photoshopped image
attached? I never got it :(\

I will try to get it to you again...I have been having problems with Eudora and my SMTP mail server sending attachments lately.

Off to the CA Speedway for NASCAR Winston Cup tomorrow morning...

Have a good time in Fontana! I am doing a track day at Sears on Tuesday on the motociclismo!
I will take pics and post them so's anyone who's interested can see...

-Stephen
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!