[OM] Theft/loss insurance

Subject: [OM] Theft/loss insurance
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:16:20 +0200
Particularly for European list members...
I was wondering if any of you have a specific insurance policy for your OM
stuff?  I just found that my house contents policy here in Belgium doesn't
cover loss/theft outside of the house so I have to take a specific extra
policy.  My broker says it's not worth it for my 'old' OM stuff because
they depreciate the value 100er year (so my OM stuff from 1983 is now in
negative territory, I'd have to pay them if it was stolen!)
Ideas please?
Thanks (hoping never to need to claim!)
Jez