RE: [OM] Toting tripod, looking idiotic

Subject: RE: [OM] Toting tripod, looking idiotic
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:15:02 +0100
Polarising sunglasses  do not have rotating lenses because it would
be impractical.  The maker assumed that most of the reflected light
would be in one plane (such as reflected from water) and judged that
it would be sufficient to sell them on the strength of that.

I use an Optech tripod strap for my large Manfrotto (055B) tripod.
Apparently it is better than the proprietary strap.  I don't carry my
tripod very far though as it would bugger my back.

Chris