[OM] OM1n metering (unhappy)

Subject: [OM] OM1n metering (unhappy)
From: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:45:49 -0700
I just got 4 rolls of my slide film back..  Most were too dark, except for the
ones that were in bright daylight.  As much as I love my OM, my friend who took
all his pictures on his Minolta 9, has PERFECT exposure...  And it almost makes
me want to move to a wonderbrick.  As far as sharpness, he uses all tokina
lenses, and they were sharp, his zooms and my primes look no different, when
the metering was dead on.  So, any suggestions??

Is the Om4Ti's metering a lot better??  I hear it's great, and now it's making
me wondering if I should move to a different camera body, as this one is not
providing me with what I want/need.

Albert