[OM] ( OM) Lens focusing adjustment

Subject: [OM] ( OM) Lens focusing adjustment
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:20:33 +1200
Hello folks,

I have just noticed with one of my lenses that when the temperature is 10
degrees C (50 deg. F) or less, the focussing range doesn't quite get to
infinity.  It needs to move a smidgen more. (I haven't tested it when it is a
LOT lower in temperature).

Where is the adjustment typically for this?

Is it something that directly controls how much the turning of the helical can
go, or is the control done by directly setting how close to the camera the
lens internals are able to move?  Or something else.

It is something I could attempt myself?

TIA  ("Thanks in advance", for those not into cryptic abbreviations).

Brian Swale