Re: [OM] 350/2.8 on evilbay

Subject: Re: [OM] 350/2.8 on evilbay
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:04:38 -0700
I saw the lens my self. The seller discription down playing the lens.We had
told me that he almost alway rates the lens lower then they are just so he
does not have any returns.  It is in much better shape then the discription.
Im bidding on it now . I hope that it will get it and if not so other lucky
OM person on the list. Regurds Steve