Re: [OM] TTL AUTO CONNECTOR T20

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL AUTO CONNECTOR T20
From: "tom wagner" <sally30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:32:13 -0400
You take your chances as with anything...
On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:33:10 -0400
 "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I too have purchased from ebay, most transactions were good however I did get burned on a lens....... it came with a lamination separation and fungus. You only need to get burned once to make you suspicious of the sellers,
especially when they disappear after a sale.

Rich