[OM] TOPE comments

Subject: [OM] TOPE comments
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 02:36:55 -0700
Lately I have been going through the Landscape TOPE as time permits. The
quality of the work is high and I am learning as well as enjoying. I
will try to comment on each entry and urge others to do the same.
Feedback is an important element of the TOPE. I hope my comments, praise
and criticisms are taken as constructive. Remember that they are my
opinion only. If we were all of the same opinion it would be a pretty
boring show.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West