Re: [OM] Tamron 2.8/28~105

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 2.8/28~105
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
The older 35-105/2.8 SP is a very good lens IMHO. Many
have said it's better than the 28-105. I owned one for
a little while, but sold it to help pay for a 90/2
macro. I find I never use zooms except for a
35-70/3.5~4.5 for snapshots. what shots I did take
with it were nice and sharp, but had a good amount of
flare in 'tough' situations. It's cheaper than the
28-105 and much better suited for manual focus with a
wonderfully huge focusing ring rather than the narrow
strip the 28-105 has.

Mark Lloyd