Re: [OM] OM1n metering (unhappy)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1n metering (unhappy)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:34:51 -0400
Pressing and releasing the depth of field button quickly should have the
blades moving open and closed at the same speed.  If the blades open in slow
motion, then there is oil either in the rear coupling rings or in the blade
mechanism itself.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,