Re: [OM] Happy day to all English OM'ers

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy day to all English OM'ers
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 04:18:13 -0400
Yes, you are correct - the roots of christmas becoming a national holiday are
ancient, and americans more ignorant of the melting pot the country was
becoming. Easter seems to be  always on a sunday, so government agencies are
not really involved. That is more truly only a religious holiday, and, of
course, companies decide for themselves whether to be open or not. The company
I work for is open, though I don't work weekends.

Larry