[OM] Replacement 1.35v Batteries for OM-1 etc

Subject: [OM] Replacement 1.35v Batteries for OM-1 etc
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:48:48 -0500
Anyone used these 1.35 replacements for the discontinued mercury batteries? I already have the CRIS adapter, but am just curious...

Wein Cell MRB625 (which replaces PX625 & PX13)
Wein Products, Inc., 115 West 25th Street,  LA, CA 90007

http://www.micro-tools.com/Merchant2/e_batteries.htm

http://www.micro-tools.com/Merchant2/images/mrb625.jpg

Wein Cell Inc are in California; I had not heard of them until I noticed a camera auction on (...ahem) eeeeeee-bay, in which the seller stated that "1.35v cells were available from Jessops (U.K.)..." so I wrote to him and he passed on the manufacturer's name etc. I can not find a website for Wein Cell.

Regards,
Lee