Re: [OM] in need of a repair piece for my OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] in need of a repair piece for my OM4T
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:06:11 -0700
John Hermanson wrote:

> I think the screw is a left hand thread.  Try screwing in the reverse
> direction, don't overtighten.

The end of the little screw has separated from the underside of the
re-wind crank lever. The screw has broken off or has come unglued.
Either way there is no screw hole at the end of the crank lever into
which to insert the screw as the spindle to hold the knurled rewind
knob. I need to completely replace the re-wind crank lever along with
the attached screw and knob in place.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC