Re: [OM] 3265 tripod head.

Subject: Re: [OM] 3265 tripod head.
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:54:09 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:59:48 -0700, Timpe, Jim wrote:

>I know this is most likely going over covered ground, but any of you have
>the 3265 head for your tripod?  Opinions.

I'm a big fan of mine. Its strong enough that my OM-4T, MD2, T-45,
300/2.8, and 2X adaptor don't phase it at all, and its been easy to
work with and reliable.

I will say, however, that it's certainly not lightweight, and I don't
carry my tripod very far or very often. If you're looking for an
ultralight, this ain't it. But if you're looking for a reliable,
convenient, strong head that very easily accomodates odd angles and
small adjustments, its a good buy.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co