[OM] Re: [OT] new camera and Photoshop 7.0

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] new camera and Photoshop 7.0
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:00:13 -0700
-snip
On the same note, went looking for film scanners up at Looking
Glass in Berkeley only to find out Nikon is backordered on
Coolscan IV ED's. Dang. But while I was there, the Contax
guys were there with their one-day big promotional shabang.
They were selling cameras at *cost* that day only. I played
with the beautiful new Contax T3....what a cool camera.
Titanium body, a newly redesigned Zeiss T* Sonnar 35mm f2.8,
*really* small and compact, full AE or aperture priority,
manual focus (zone based) control and beautifully constructed.
I caved and paid for one. Was $626, which is $74 less than at
B&H Photo. Will be here in about a week. For those curious, I
will let you know wht I think of it once I put some film
through it, but I plan on keeping this puppy with me at all
times.

Lasty, and finally, on-topic.....I shot with my old original OM-1
yesterday after getting back from its CLA, and man, what a
pleasure to use! I really love that camera.

-Stephen Scharf.

I just got a T3 a little over a month ago. You are going to love it. What a lens!
It also has high shutter speeds without dark corners.  Great little camera.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?