[OM] The TOPE 9 Name Game

Subject: [OM] The TOPE 9 Name Game
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:40:15 -0500
**** WELCOME TO THE TOPE 9 NAME GAME ****

Object:
Match the number of the TOPE 9 photograph as it appears in the TOPE 9 gallery to the person you believe made the photograph.

Prizes:
Winner receives acclaim, accolades and kudos from fellow list members.
Winner also receives one roll each of TMax 400 and Fuji Astia.

Rules (READ CAREFULLY):
a. The TOPE 9 Photographer List of 66 names below contributed the first 66 photographs to the TOPE 9 Gallery:
  http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html
The TOPE 9 Photographer List is in alphabetical order by last name.
b. Copy and Paste, or Cut and Paste the TOPE 9 Photographer List (found below, after the rules) into an email message addressed directly to me using following "TO" and "SUBJECT" lines: