Re: [OM] Help choosing a lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Help choosing a lens
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:54:26 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/02 9:03:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>From what it looks like you are trying to do, I would probably expand my list
and would look at the 75-150 Zuiko and also the 60-300 Tamron.  One of these
can probably be had for between $75 and $150.  I just sold a 60-300 Tamron
for a little over $100.  If you are really on a tight budget and want a wide
range, I have Tamron 75-250mm f3.8-4.5 CF Tele Macro which is a BBAR
Multi-coated lenses with 62mm filter thread. A  1B filter is included and it
is in nice shape (no fungus, scratches or agriculture projects inside the
lens).  Contact me off list if interested.  Bill Barber