Re: [OM] OM1- OMPC- and a wonderbrick-weekend away

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1- OMPC- and a wonderbrick-weekend away
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 07:46:52 +1200
Oi Marc;

Sorry if I sounded heavy like that (I don't believe I did). I tried to give
encouragement to use the occasion of your weekend in a wonderful spot, for
you to tell a story and take some shots to embellish it <g>

Just to make a change from Northern Hemisphere holiday stories too.

And glad you took the opportunity. Clouds have hidden the planet alignment
here too so far.  Did you get snow?

> Thanks Brian Swale too, for reminding me that membership (of
> the OM-list) not only "has it's privileges", of which this is one,
> but it's obligations too (ie. results forthcoming). OM-list, TOPE and
> other events have breathed new life into my flagging, despairing,
> enthusiasm.

 This group of enablers have done wonders for my interest in OM-ography
too, displayed results notwithstanding.

Brian