[OM] bargain flash unit

Subject: [OM] bargain flash unit
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:16:54 -0400
Our local W*lm*rt has discontinued their small (GN60) Kodak (made by Tiffen)
electronic flash unit. It features bounce head (looks like a vivitar), 2
settings plus manual, hotshoe and pc cord attachment. Takes 4 AA cells and
also had thyristor circuitry. Ready and quench lights. How much? $10.50 new
with warrantee. I thought it would be a handy tool for backdrop or hair
lighting with a slave I have. Your local W*lm*rt may have it too!

If you are interested, I could pick one up for cost plus shipping.

Mickey

btw- this unit does not support TTL flash metering with our Olys. But it
stands taller than a T20, so I'd expect less red eye, and also allows bounce
flash which means NO redeye....