Re: [OM] Zuiko 50mm f1.2 cost?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50mm f1.2 cost?
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 00:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hehehe! Just think the speed of a 50/1.8 and the
versatility of the 50/3.5 all wrapped up in a neat
little one lens package. All that in one of the most
attractive lens designs I've ever seen (the award for
prettiest lens goes to the 24 shift though). If you
get one and you like the 50mm perspective I guarantee
you won't regret it for a second.

Mark (I'm a 50/2 fanatic) Lloyd

--- John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>