Re: [OM] ( OM ) New images on the net, and stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New images on the net, and stuff
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 09:36:16 +0100
Brian Swale wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I just got the first images back from my 'new' Zuiko 135 f/3.5 ex Mark Lloyd.
>
> What a versatile lens !!

I agree!  I used to own a Soligor 135/2.8 but I hardly ever used it, and
then it fell into three pieces.  Since I got the Zuiko 135/3.5 I've
started to use the focal length an awful lot more than I used to - it's
a considerably sharper and more contrasty lens.  It's only the second
Zuiko lens I've ever owned, the first being the 50/1.8 that came with my
OM-1.  I think I'm on the slippery slope now!

I like your shot - the colours are nicely saturated and it looks like
the bokeh is nice and smooth.

Roger