Re: [OM] Oddness on the bay? the answer I think

Subject: Re: [OM] Oddness on the bay? the answer I think
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:42:01 EDT
I have your answer I bet.  Upon my countless hours learning the golden eB*y
rules......
When an ebay item hasn't received, the seller can revise that item up until
12 hours before it's end.
A revision includes length of auction.
A seller can keep adding time up to the 10 day allotment from the time the
item origianally went up as long as no bids were placed.

If only I had studied this much in school....
John

<< No, the seller had already relisted the item once that I know of.  It was
 two days away from close yesterday, it's one away today and shows as still
 open for bids, but on my whacko 'items I'm watching' list it shows as
 closed.  Do you suppose my wife has finally figured out a way to subvert