RE: [OM] 70-210 lens advice

Subject: RE: [OM] 70-210 lens advice
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:32:35 +0200
Hi Roger and all.

This is your oppinion about this zoom over 135mms...

But if you try the Tok. zoom on 200 or 210mms, you can verify a complet
disaster.
I say this because I think the "SD" is for a good work mainly on the 180-200
mms focal range.

Two years ago I have done a complet test over this little Tokina zoom vs Oly
and Nik. lenses because the compact Tokina zoom is very atractive for travel
light, but I can see on the tests that the Tok. lens is a zoom very
different. (Very worse).

If you can to renounce the 200 mms,try the Zuiko 70-150, a very best lens.
You´ll have a very good (not excellent) 85-100-135mm lens shooting on f
8-11-16.

Best from Spain.

Ángel Lobo.