Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Dutch/Danish (was "Solvang") totally (ot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Dutch/Danish (was "Solvang") totally (ot)
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:29:13 +0200
even if in the idiom of the fishermans and sailors of the south of the north
sea... Dunkerque (Duinkerke), Ostende, Brugge, Blankenberge  ... they speak
something in between "nederlands" (or flemish... old nieder-deutsch...) and
english...  very special forms of international language...
should have the same in the time of Tasman and all those courageous
sailors...
Yes ... at one time in history ... some people spoke other language than
english...
Stephan
(usually frenchspeaking...)