Re: [OM] If at first you don't succeed ....

Subject: Re: [OM] If at first you don't succeed ....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:49:41 -0700
.... try try again!

This relic find is on eeeee-bay again at the bargain-buy-it-now price of $199.99 ..... And the shovel isn't even included.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1349456301

Amazing. I did pay considerably more for my OM-1 body only. But then the one I picked up is literally like new. So new it about has that fresh out of the factory packing smell.

Lee

Are you sure that is not the smell of rotting foam?  :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?