Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Dutch/Danish (was "Solvang")

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Dutch/Danish (was "Solvang")
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 13:26:31 +0000
on 5/3/02 12:46 PM, Wayne Harridge at wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Olaf wrote:
>
>> seems some people have very long toes where this is concerned, whereas
>
> "long toes" ?  I haven't heard that expression before.
>
> ...Wayne

Easy to step on... harder to miss. 'Sensitive' people, usually lacking in
self-awareness and sense of humor...

Ethnic/nationalistic/religious/political/etc disagreements drive me crazy,
we're all just meat to a crocodile... there is common ground for us all
(humanity, I mean) to get along better, even if there is not enough common
sense around for us to do so.
--

Jim Brokaw