Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 22:03:59 -0700
John is VERY clear about his warranty time frame and his policy that the
equipment MUST be returned within that time frame, if you couldn't be
bothered to return the camera to him for over two years, I hardly see
where you have room to complain. After two years John owes you nothing.
Had you returned the camera immediatly that would be another issue. John
is also very clear that he is busy and his turnaround is very slow.

And if it sounds like I am 'taking sides' well maybe I am. I am sorry
Matt, but I think you were out of line for requesting a warranty repair
over two years after the fact. I also think you are way out of line for
complaining about it here.

Jim Couch