Re: [OM] John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] John Hermanson
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 12:24:05 -0700
I doubt John needs everyone on this list to defend his good name, since
most of us are satisfied customers.  I have used the services of John
(Camtech), Clint (Photosphere), and Ken Strauss (K&S Camera Repair), as
well as Sherry Krauter (Golden Touch) for Leica work.  All of these
people have provided me with good service, and are a real asset to the
"old camera" community.  The only complaint I could possibly dream up
about John is that he is a little slow.  He will tell you that he's
slow!  He's slow because he's busy.  He's busy because he's good.  You
can pay extra for Pro rush service, if you really are in a hurry.  Not
being a pro, and not really being in a rush, it seems pointless to pay
extra when I have other bodies/lenses to use while one or two are in the
shop.

Bill Stanke

tom wagner wrote:

> I believe you hit the nail on the head.