RE: [OM] Re: [OT] Dutch/Danish (was "Solvang")

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OT] Dutch/Danish (was "Solvang")
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:25:09 +1000
> Lars Haven [mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> I will not accept some pesky predator to be higher in
> the food chain than me. I'd happily photograph the
> croc's demise with one of my OMs.

Lars, Lars, Lars. Those poor croc's, mate. Think of it.
They are one of the oldest species still living,
and you talk of their demise?! We don't want to see
these cute little lizards dissappear from our top end.

Trust me, if you get an infestation of these cuddwy widdle
cuties, you just get some American tourists over to
"snap" away at them. Keep's the crocs' stomachs full <grin>

Besides, they taste quite nice if you farm them - the croc's
that is. <vbg>

Cheers
Marc (who's never actually been to the top end)