Re: [OM] Mix & match

Subject: Re: [OM] Mix & match
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 19:37:10 +0200
Hi Zuiks!
I am happy that I am back on the list!
I usually use both of my Olys  (I have an OM 2n and OM4t). For everyday use I
prefer my OM2. I feel it much better than OM4t it is a little bit heavier and
it is saver for street photo. The OM4t I use in all cases I need better
lightmetter (multispot), for portrait photography, and in heavy conditions e.g.
in the mountains  (lastly in Alps).
Regards
Marcin