RE: [OM] planets, green, film, bracketing

Subject: RE: [OM] planets, green, film, bracketing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 12:15:12 -0700
If you liked that, Jim, you'd have been totally floored by the sight you get
on a blacked out Navy ship in mid-Atlantic. Nearest significant light source
about 1500 miles away :-). Its the thing I miss most about active duty.

---
Scott Gomez

That must be awesome in the true sense of the word. A big disappointment of my South American trip was the inability to get away from the ship's lights at night. Could not see much of the milky way even shielding my eyes and leaning over the rail, but was able to see the Southern Cross.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?