Re: [OM] Olympus Survey

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Survey
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 05:27:22 -0400
I sent him a polite note pointing out that he had accidently used the wrong
picture of a Winder 2 rather than an MD2. He then cancelled his listing and
relisted it as a Winder 2.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1351149001

In this case, I am willing to believe it was an honest mistake of a
non-zuikoholic. He sells many brands of cameras and oddly a Mazda 626.

Tom