Re: [OM] Mix & match

Subject: Re: [OM] Mix & match
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 07:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
Professionals strive to eliminate variability.  Multiple
bodies--especially of different types can induce many human
errors.

I sold off my OM-1 and OM-2 because I was constantly leaving
them on (draining the batteries) and they also were just
slightly different enough from the OM-2S that I was not
operating them on an intuitive basis.

My current selection of cameras is an OM-2S, OM-4, XA and IS-3.
That's it folks.

AG-Schnozz