Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:49:56 -0400
Repair was done 3 years ago, 2 1/2 years out of warranty.

It's like getting your car fixed.  You get it back and find the worker
missed something.  You call the dealer back and say "the electric antenna
isn't quite right on the car you just fixed for me.  I'll bring it back in
for a no charge redo in 3 years.  Is that okay?"

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000