Re: [OM] Mix & match

Subject: Re: [OM] Mix & match
From: Wayne Katez <wkatez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 18:45:26 -0400
I do almost all of my shooting with the Om-2n body( I have three). I
also have two excellent Om-1's and when I use them, I use just them. I
like using two or more of the same body when I am working because they
operate the same and that helps to reduce (not eliminate, though) dumb
mistakes. I had 2 OM-4's that I sold off on ebay - just didn't care for
them. Besides, I know how to use a manual light meter when the OM2 or
OM1 just doesn't do the job. When budget allows, I'll probably get an
OM-3 for the future.

I have reduced my lens battery to 15 Zuiko lenses, plus a Sigma 18-35
zoom. I do mostly nature and travel photography, so I seldom even bother
to take along any of my OM flash group stuff.

I also have, and am now using more, a 2x3 Crown Graphic ( w/ 65 mm
Angulon plus 6x7 and 6x9 rh backs) and a 4x5 Super Graphic with several
lenses (65 mm - 320 mm).

Wayne