RE: [OM] Re: Eveready 357

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Eveready 357
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:24:53 -0700
I'd be amazed if shipping was that much!!  I believe my last order with them
(a bunch of watch batteries for all the various and sundry quartz watches
I've got scattered around the house) was shipped to me for under a dollar.
Think about it... a bunch of blister-packed 357's doesn't weigh too terribly
much.