RE: RE: [OM] Re: Eveready 357

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] Re: Eveready 357
From: amiruddinshah743@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 14:06:45 -0400
Greetings,
I bought Eveready 357s from Twincitysupply.
I made a trial purchase of 10 cells. The shipping was $2.30.
Here's the best part. It was shipped to Singapore by air.
Took 10 days.
Thanks, Amiruddin.

"Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am as I write looking at my last invoice, dated 04/02/02, from
>when I bought 30 357s, for a total of $17.40, and shipping was
>$5.20, making a grand total of $22.60.  Still, that's a measly
>$0.75 per battery, so I ain't complaining.
>
>Walt Wayman

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/