RE: [OM] OT - longterm photo storage

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - longterm photo storage
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:01:44 +1200
Hi folk,

I use a product I get from Australia. The company was named S&M Supply
Company Pty Ltd, but I think they have merged. I tracked them down last
year again. Their hanger files for slides are brilliant (ie very good), clear
polypropylene, not vinyl. I understand they source them in Germany.

They have them in foolscap format (and others) 4 slides down, 6 across,
which suits my metal filing cabinet.

The killer for me re getting them by post from Australia is that the metal
support bars weigh a ton, so I am looking at buying just the plastic sheets
and sourcing the bars locally.

Brian